Every single piece of media here is credited to their original and respective owner, I take no ownership of anything but the creation of this blog. There will always be a source linked to the data.
- When did this fuckyeah start? Late October 2011. Terrible I know, but I’m not a huge fan of giant photosets and I woke up one morning (literally) and just decided to make my own fuckyeah.
- Who runs this blog? Let’s keep that a secret for now :B
- Why is he called the ‘Mirror Prince’? If you’ve watched the first episode of Boyfriend’s M!Pick up, the other members explain that Jeongmin is always looking at himself in the mirror for 6-7 hours a day.
- Does Jeongmin have an individual twitter? No, this goes for all members too, they use their group twitter, @g_boyfriend.
- What is Jeongmin’s relationship status? Most likely he is single, under a 5 year contract with Starship Ent. but he has confessed to a girl just before their debut.
- Can I have your theme? This theme was made specially for this blog so unfortunately not right now.
- Where do you get your data? Throughout weibo, daum, naver.
- Why do you always caption the images with ‘DO NOT REMOVE WATERMARK/RE-EDIT?’ I am very strongly against editing of other people’s media, they take time and effort to provide us international fans with amazing pictures, and I don’t think we should take that for granted.
- What are some Jeongmin fansites? This perhaps is the major fansite for Jeongmin;
- What’s the link that you always put under captions for some pictures? Assuming we’re talking about this, sweet-jeongmin stopped allowing people to re-upload their pictures because people keep neglecting rules and editing pictures, but me being who I am, pretty much asked the owner to let me upload the pictures onto here with the clear rule that the pictures are not meant to be re-uploaded or re-edited.
- Where did you get (so-and-so)? Before asking, please check the tags and/or caption! Chances are all you have to do is google for them and it should come up!
- Did Jeongmin get his ear pierced? Yup!